It is time to turn around human history.
It is time womxn take the lead and become the architects of the economy of the future.
Together we will build a new economic architecture
The 36×36 project will bring together the
36 next generation femxle change-makers
from all over the world
to develop the pillars for our economic future.
Over a period of 9 months, this group will
- receive a sought-after and practice-oriented qualification in “Strategizing Transformative Change” based on the Collective Leadership Compass ©
- be academically supported to explore new economic approaches,
- exchange about different pathways to our economic future with seasoned experts
- connect their activities, prototypes and initiatives in collective action teams to build a network for transformative economic change,
- jointly identify the building blocks of a new economic architecture and
- bring their insights into public dialogue
In October 2021, we will launch a manifesto for a new economic architecture towards wellbeing on a healthy planet.
Sounds like something you are interested in?
Apply today to join the 36×36 project and be one of the 36 next generation femxle change-makers.
Towards a global network of next generation femxle change-makers
“To alter the course of humanity, new economic thinking needs to evolve. So far, this evolution can be seen in countries where female leadership is prevalent. To encourage this even further, we are very proud to support CLI in their work to stimulate more sustainable economic models and values, whilst also strengthening female leadership around the world”
Swedish Postcode Foundation.